2/22/09

The Man with The Suitcase






Hi ,
This is my first blogging attempt on the 'Coming Soon Backstage' site, just to kick off let me say that the project since Coralie and I started to plan the films has just been getting better and better, and the entire team is loving it .
We started in London, then to Italy, and now Belgium. I like to keep traveling and moving, I'm posting a couple of images from the recent shoot in Antwerp; the craziest part was filming inside a house that Mr Mago lives in, I swear to you that I was getting very nervous in the crammped space and all the action busting out of the suitcase was causing a chaos that the team were not quite ready for, but als the superb crew finally got it all going and I was a happy man at the end of the day.

Cheers 


Max Vadukul

No comments:

Post a Comment